Who we are
We are the Noosa Community Foundation. We are a Company Limited by Guarantee. We raise donations for charitable use in the Noosa Region. Our website address is: https://noosa.foundation.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- leave comments on our site
- use some logins to remember you and make future logins more convenient
- if you edit or publish an article
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We only share data where necessary to e.g.;
- allow you to donate and receive receipts and related information. We may use third parties to clear donated funds, store funds in endowments and manage receipting of your donations. Such parties will have their own privacy policies. We only use reputable and ACNC accredited parties for these purposes
- with charities you support to permit their recognition of your donation. Such bodies will have their own privacy polies.
- email newsletters and similar promotional material to you
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Donor and support information will be retained indefinitely; even after an unsubscribe or similar to ensure we can manage your account properly.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you and we will do that to the best of our ability. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.